Top Choice for Commercial HVAC Services
Cosby Heating & Cooling has a dedicated commercial department to serve your needs. Whether you need heavy industrial or light commercial HVAC services, we have the qualified HVAC technicians to handle the job. From installation of your heating and cooling solutions through maintenance, we make it easy to select a new system, repair your existing system while maintaining a comfortable, healthy commercial environment.
Commercial HVAC Services We Offer
Cosby Heating & Cooling is a bonded and insured commercial HVAC company, we handle every type of heating and cooling configuration in our service areas throughout Ohio:
- Rooftop Units: We can evaluate whether a rooftop installation would work for your business. This includes the placement of the unit and many other factors.
- Split Systems: with split systems, you don’t have to install extensive ductwork in your business.
- Boilers: Boilers are a robust, long-lasting way to keep your employees, tenants and customers warm.
- Chillers: We install modular or packaged chillers for commercial or industrial use.
- VAV Systems: These systems use variable airflow to maintain the desired temperatures throughout your facility.
- Temp Control Systems: From traditional programmable thermostats and other temperature control systems, we have you covered.
- Exhaust and supply fans: We can install new or repair existing exhaust and supply fans.
- Make-up Air Units: Ask us if our technicians if this industrial solution would work for your organization.
Top Reasons To Choose Us As Your Commercial HVAC Contractor
As a leading commercial HVAC company, Cosby Heating & Cooling maintains the highest levels of quality.
Here are just some of the other reasons that you should choose Cosby Heating & Cooling:
- Bonded & Insured to protect your business
- State of Ohio HVAC License #: 21057
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- Bryant Medal Of Excellence, given to authorized dealers that maintain a high level of excellence
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE), an independent organization that promotes excellence within the HVAC industry. This designation recognizes technicians that pass rigorous standards, including testing of interesting knowledge.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Knox County Chamber of Commerce